I was nominated for this award by the beautiful, Kayleigh, if you haven’t already had a look at her blog – definitely check it out! Kayleigh is just a little ray of positive sunshine and one of the most supportive and encouraging bloggers I have ever came across. Thank you so much for nominating me.
This is the first time my blog has ever been nominated for an award and it was the best surprise EVER to receive on a Friday!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award
- Answer 11 Questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you dig them
- Give them 11 Questions to answer
1. What’s your favourite season?
Hmm, I think it’s definitely got to be Autumn. I have always loved Fall fashion – beautiful, big winter coats and scarfs, everyone’s starting to get in the Christmas mood and everything looks so picturesque. Plus, all the spiders go into hibernation.
2. Who is your favourite book character?
My favourite book character is from my favourite book, ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns’ by Khaled Hosseini. Laila, is the second female protagonist, I love her because throughout this book, she represents light and happiness in a truly awful world. She has a healthy skepticism toward authority and a headstrong nature that really inspired me when reading it.
3. What’s your fondest memory?
Every couple of years, me and my family go to Florida and of course, Disneyland so going there as a family will always be my fav.
4. Beach/pool holiday or sightseeing holiday?
I get asked this all the time for some reason and it breaks me every time ha-ha! I can’t choose. I love both.
5. How long have you been blogging?
I think around 2 years maybe? But I didn’t start really putting much effort into my blog until around a year ago now.
6. One thing you love most about yourself?
I would say I’m a good listener, I think it’s such an important quality to have.
7. What are you looking forward to this year?
Ah there’s so many! I’m excited to be progressing my career in marketing and learning new things. I’m excited for my sister coming home from Milan, after studying there for a few months. I’m also looking forward to holiday planning and seeing the sun, it’s been sooo long.
8. If you could be an expert on anything in the world what would it be?
Ooh the pressure to pick something cool and exciting… Hmm, maybe something like Veterinary science and then everyone would bring all their puppers to me ha-ha.
9. What’s your favourite food?
This is another question that will break me… I love all food! Buuut sushi maybe? Or Mexican… No, Tapas?
10. If you could have dinner with one person who would it be?
Robin Williams. Hands down.
11. What’s your favourite item of clothing that you own?
This is a hard one… probably any of my clothes from Zara, I never tire of them.
11 Facts about me
- I sincerely hate talking about myself, cringing so much writing this
- Total neat freak
- I am the pyjama queen, as soon as I’m in the door, there on
- I watch a Harry Potter at least once a week
- Obsessed with candles and bubble baths
- Total water babe – I love swimming so much
- I used to be a swim teacher for Rebecca Adlington (sweetest person I’ve ever met)
- A good 80% of my days are spent watching vlogs
- I’m such a morning person
My Questions to my nominees
- What makes you happiest?
- If you could go back 5 years and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Who inspires you daily?
- What’s your favourite joke?
- If gravy no longer existed, what would you have with your steak pie? Tomato sauce or Mayo?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is the nicest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- What is the nicest thing someone’s ever done for you?
- I woke up this morning and thought…
- ??? for President
- Something you really love about yourself is…
As always, please don’t feel like you have to take part if you don’t wish to, it’s entirely up to you!