Thank you so much to Aussie Wide Travels for this nomination. It was the best surprise to receive on a Friday haha – drinks to celebrate of course. If you haven’t already checked these guys out, get on it. Robyn and Mick created their fab blog to show you how to manage a travelling lifestyle when you’re on a budget without having to miss out on the good stuff.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog
- Answer 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer
- Notify your nominees through social media or commenting on their blog
Aussie Wide Travel’s Questions
- What do you do for fun?
Anything to do with the outdoors! Literally anything. I absolutely love going surfing, hiking, and snowboarding, they’re my top 3. I also love going long road trips and exploring new places and finding new restaurants/ cafes.
2. What is your travel style (luxury, backpacking etc.)?
Haha! I like to think I’m a backpack girl but I’m really not. I’m that friend that brings an entire suitcase for one night away, I’m so guilty for packing all the ‘what-if’ scenarios. Nightmare.
3. If you could give a random piece of advice what would it be?
Time heals everything! Be patient!
4. Do you think people can control their destiny?
Hmm I think to an extent. As Tiana said, ‘The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work’ and I believe that. Hard work and kindness goes such a long way.
5. Country or City?
I love both, but I prefer being in the city and spending my weekends in the country. I need some atmosphere.
6. What makes you happy?
There’s so many! Friends/ family, being outdoors, bubble baths omg LUSH bubble baths!!! Spa days as well. Anything girly and that involves relaxing haha
7. What have you learned today?
That I truly hate answering these questions.
8. What do you wish to achieve from blogging?I’d like to inspire others to get outside and explore. Climb more hills, see more of the world…
9. Is there anywhere you have already travelled where you feel you missed out on specific surrounding destinations that you wished you saw?
I wish I had seen more of Bali when I was there, there’s a couple of islands that are really popular just off the North- west I think that look incredible
10. What is the most important thing to you?
My family and being HAPPY!
My Questions to my nominees
- What makes you happiest?
- If you could go back 5 years and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Who inspires you daily?
- What’s your favourite joke?
- If gravy no longer existed, what would you have with your steak pie? Tomato sauce or Mayo?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is the nicest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- What is the nicest thing someone’s ever done for you?
- I woke up this morning and thought…
- ??? for President
- Something you really love about yourself is…